DIARY OF Mr NICE GUY

Dear Diary 4
4th update
       Am done with my exams and luckily, I no longer touch myself, I was able to stop cause I made novel my new company, though this time I stayed clear form romance novel and focused on thriller, crime and action.
      And I have absolutely stayed clear from girls and no longer daydream about every pretty girl and for that am proud of myself, I am as proud as the day I helped Miracle found her lost pen, she kept crying that her mom will beat her if she return home again without pen, we just started our primary 3  then and we now use pen, but she always misplace her pen, after that day she got wise by always giving me her pen to keep and I told her to also write her name on a piece of paper and put it inside the pen so whenever its lost, whoever find it will know who it belong to. Happy times
      My cousin kept disturbing and I have finally agreed to visit him in lagos, his family are fond of me, he is already saying things we will do together and now am eager to go. Am leaving next week, am leaving you here, cause he is a curious person and I won't like him reading you, so I will fill you in on what happen when I get back, don't miss me much....

Comments

Popular Posts