DIARY OF Mr NICE GUY

3rd entry
Dear diary
    Its been long I wrote last, did you miss me. What a funny question to ask a diary. The last time I updated, I said I would stay clear from girls, I did quite alright but its been didfficult.
   Though I have never had any luck with girls in the past, but atleast I always have hope when am trying to win a girl, even when I don't win her in the end, but still the hope I had gave joy, "for they say even unreturned love have its rainbow". But now I have personally killed that hope, for when I see a girl no matter how pretty she is and how inviting I always remember the decision I made, so I always hold back.
As for chidimma, she called me last week to apologize giving all sort of excuse, that she have an abusive boyfriend and she was scared thats why she played along, for a moment she got me and I felt pity till she now said she is in trouble, that she is owing her friend 20k and have no one else to run to, with that I dropped the call and never picked her call again. I even ignored her when she tried to block me at school, I just can't imagine what she took me for, her mugu?.
I have been touching myself lately, more than usual, whenever I come accross a pretty girl, I come home and touch myself with the pretty girl in my mind. To some extent I think am mad or just becoming me an addict to it, which is very bad cause I wouldnt want to render myself impotent, (lolx)
I received a call from my cousin brother, he is in lagos and a year older than me, he is my role model, he is everything I wish I was, have lots of girls at his beck and call. He is inviting me to lagos after my semester, am not yet sure if am going, cause I cant stand his insults of me being such a disgrace. He often say "take away my blood from your body, for you are not worthy to have the same dna with me". Funny everything he says is always cool.
Nonetheless, I plan to have fun during the holiday and I plan to change and make girls realize what they have been missing, and I again am stopping this addiction before it gets out of hand.
Diary, you really serving as my friends, you are my second miracle, thanks anyway, and if their is a world of diary, and you are a boy, try be a playboy, learn from my mistake and be a badass(lolx). Thanks mate

Comments

Popular Posts