DIARY OF Mr NICE GUY

SECOND ENTRY
Dear  diary
         I write with tears in my eyes, with much hurt in my heart, for I have been humilated for loving, disgraced for being geniune, mockery of the highest order
         Remember  the pretty girl I told you about, it turns shes a devil. Her name is Chidimma, like I said I truly stepped up my game, or so I though. I took her to couple of places , shopping plaza, eatary, even swims. To me they were all dates. I will call her and we will have long discussions, never boring though, she told me some of her money issues and I will help her out.
         I was so sure everything was falling in place, and with the countless discussion I had with her I noticed shes a romantic kind of girl. So I decided to confess my feelings in the most romantic way, I decided to write a love not. Here is the scratch I can remember
                                   Roses are red
                                   Violets are blue
                                    sugar is sweet
                                    spices are good
                                    so are you
   
                                    Among the stars you shine the brightest
                                    you're my vision of ecstasy
                                    you pull the string of my heart
                                    I have not felt like this for anyone
                                    can you do me the honour of being my girl
           It was something like that, I cant remember it all, but I slipped it in her bag last night and all night long I was waiting for day break like my life depended on it
           So this morning, by 11 am I went to her hostel, to get the answer I was 70% sure is going to be positive. I came in only to see a hulk of a guy and his friends holding the very note in his hand. Then Chidimma came out and told him am the that wrote it and she have nothing to do with me, that am just one of the guys that won't stop disturbing her.
         I felt my heart ripped by her words and then she killed me by the cold look she is giving me. The hulk guy and his friends humilated me, made me walk home with only my boxers and singlet. Luckily I waited by the bush till night before walking home to avoid further embarrassment.
           They made jest of me, called me, romantic swine, secondary school disease and all the while she was watching and smiling, its a real cinema for her, she really killed me.
            Is this the reward of being nice or am I just unlucky, either way  am not giving my heart away, am avoiding girls till futher notice.
             This is an embarrassing moment, I hope my secret is safe with you, dear diary

Comments

Popular Posts