Our Children Our Future

Raise up your child in a way that no matter what he do that he's always right then surely he will grow up doing everything that is wrong

Spare the rod and spoil the child, the rod doesn't always have to be a cain

In school I've been taught by my teachers to always respect my elders and in so doing I've earned a lot of favours from them. All kids should be taught that too

What we impact in our children today is what they will give us tomorrow be it a better tomorrow or a worse one it all depends on what you teach them today

I've learnt a great lot by reading always give your child something to read after all they're leaders in readers, correct me if am wrong children are the leaders of tomorrow

Teach your child teamwork cause the future is better if we work together

In a way we are all a child cause we never stop growing or learning.

Comments

Popular Posts