ACCUSED 5

CHAPTER 5


     Rose just came out of the shower, her hair wet, smell of her hair shampoo fills the room, she stares at the mirror attached to the door of her wardrope. Her cheek is still red cause she kept thinking how jake nearly kissed her and she wanted it, the fact is she was disappointed that he didn't, she can still feel the butterflies in her stomach. She was still stuck in her dreamworld about jake the buzzing of her phone snapped her out of it. Normally she hardly have any body to call her or message her aside from her parents, so with her mom being home she's sure it would be her dad so she grabs her phone and to her greatest surprise it's Jake
Badboy: hi pretty girl
It's jake she never knew what he saved the number with and she love the badboy personea and she love it more cause she called him that and he love it
Badboy: don't you like what I saved it with pretty girl
Before she could reply she got another text
Badboy: why won't you, you gave me the name afterall
Rose: what did you save my name with
She asked though she have an idea of what it could be
Badboy: pretty girl
 And she's right
Rose: what are you doing
Badboy: you mean apart from chatting with you listening to some music am also thinking about you pretty girl
   Rose lied down maybe she wants to feel closer to jake since jake is also lying down or she wants to feel comfortable or perhaps the both
Rose: well are you done with your home work?
Badboy: yes of course and am guessing you done too so you wanna play a game?
Rose: yes
Badboy: don't worry it's not truth or dare, it's just 5 questions, it's suppose to be 20 but I have somewhere to go so I will make it 5
Rose: ok but wouldn't have been scared even if it's truth or dare
  Rose is now curious of what he will ask she kept staring at her phone but no reply, her mind starts making up stories of the reason for his late reply
Badboy: sorry for the late reply I was dressing up. So the first question 'what popped into your mind the first time you saw me'
Rose: thought you were a delinquent cause you seem so out, would've pegged a loser but you were too handsome for that
Badboy: lol you are hilarious, so what's your question
Rose: what's the thing you hate the most
Badboy: I don't hate things and I don't like anything in particular I just flow with things as the seem
Rose: so you're a normal kind of guy
Badboy: so have you had a boy friend before or rather still do you have a boyfriend
Rose: no, maybe because I never stayed long at one place, what of you
Badboy: nop I never dated before but am no virgin boy
Rose: alright
She felt a sharp pain on her chest as jake declared he's no longer a virgin now she can't stop thinking how many girls that have been with him
Badboy: are you not curious about the incident everyone seem to be talking about in school
This question of jake got her attention and removed the jealousy from her heart
Rose: I am, more than you can imagine but I guess you will tell me when the time is right
Badboy: I've one more question pretty girl
Rose: shoot
Badboy: what if am a delinquent would you still have me
Rose: can I answer that on our date? Badboy
Badboy: sure pretty girl, now I have to bounce chat later bye
Rose: bye
    She drops her phone and start day dreaming about the date and it dawn on her that she have nothing to wear, since she have never been on a date she have never really bothered buying a dress
    She now went to see her mom after she's all dressed
 "Mom I have a date on Friday and I have nothing to wear" she says with bit of desperation
With the mention of date Mrs Nelson got all riled up for she always wanted it for her daugher
 "You already have a boyfriend" Mrs Nelson gasped
 "He's not a boyfriend" her mother narrowed her eyes at her "yet but hopefully he will" rose finished
 "Well that's good, now let me take your to the cloth store and buy you a fine dress dear"
She went upstairs got her car key and the both went out

Comments

Popular Posts