ACCUSED 2

CHAPTER 2



        Jake was so amazed at the girl's beauty she have a honey brown hair and a hazel eye as Jake looked at her they locked gaze
"You can go sit back there" Mr hoppins said as he motioned her to the seat beside Jake
          She walks, took her seat and gave a weak smile to Jake who return the gesture
       "I hope we get to know each other better" she said with bit of a blush, Jake looks upfront to the teacher without replying for he knows the new girl will despise him if she hears of the incident so no need getting attach
After a while Mr hoppins was thought and the student shoved out of the class they only got 5 minutes till their next class
           "Please" Rose said drawing jake attention "I have geography next, can you give me the direction"
That's the next class jake is going to he just have to go to his locker and get his materials
         "That's my next class too" he looks at her like he's trying to figure something out "you can follow me I just have to get my materials and I will lead you there" he said and went ahead, Rose follows him and she tries to keep up with him cause one step of jake is like twice her own. He stops at his locker to their surprise, Rose locker is next to his.
"I guess we're fated" she said a bit nervous jakes looks dumbfounded by her choice of word. Rose didn't say any other thing she just took her books and followed jake to the class and they both sat together all these while she's been blushing
The rest of the lessons went on well and they have few other classes together and it's now time for lunch, Rose came into the cafeteria, took her food, looked around sighted jake, she moved towards him and sit in front of him, Jake eye widened showing his shock
    "Can I sit with you" she said as she notice the look in Jake face
      "Of all the empty seat in the cafeteria, you specifically choose to sit with me?" Jake asked
    "Yes" Rose said looking sad thinking he don't want her here
         "Am not someone you will like to get acquitted with" he looks around then continued "if you look carefully you will notice am a plague everybody is avoiding"
"I can't help it, you're my first friend in this school so I can't help it" she said sadly
       Jake giggles "friend? It's too early to call me that new girl"
       She frowns "don't make it a habit calling me new girl" she said and start eating
            "Why" jake asked though he could have kept quiet but something in him don't want the conversation to end
       "Cause I don't stay long enough in any school so am always the new girl, so you calling me that makes it hard to ignore that new girl feeling" she said a bit annoyed
"OK pretty girl" he said with a bit sarcasm
   "Pretty girl?" she blush showing she likes it "my name is Rose"
   "Yea, I know pretty girl" as Jake said this Venessa came to their sit with her minions
"So you have got new prey" she smirks at Jake, Rose turn her head seeing the smirk she hate her that instance.
        Jake didn't say anything and kept eating Rose looked at him and noticed he won't say anything so it's left for her to defend herself from being the new prey
           "Hey" rose said stand up looking at Venessa " I rather be his prey than be the prey of these lesser predators" she said looking at other boys
 Jake whistles, she smiles knowing he likes what she said. Before Venessa could come up with a respond the bell rang, she jsut glare at Rose then storms out of the cafeteria. Rose sits backs and look at jake
      " that was awesome" he said

Comments

Popular Posts